Last Updated on
Titanium Backup Pro is the most powerful backup application for android platform, With Titanium backup pro application you can easily backup your every data into your root storage. If you want to change the firmware or want to change the existing ROM on your device, however, Then you just need to use the application Titanium Backup PRO for Android. It helps you to make backup copies of almost information which is inside the memory of your mobile device. Along with this application, You can save SMS, contacts and other data.
Features of Titanium Backup Pro application
- 0-click batch restores with the support of multiple backups per app
- Backup / restore SMS, MMS, calls, bookmarks, Wi-Fi AP as XML
- Apps freezer as well as app encryption
- Sync to / from Dropbox (manual / scheduled)
- Sync to / from Box (manual / scheduled)
- Also Sync to/from Google Drive (manual / scheduled)
- TB Web Server: download / upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
- Convert user apps <=> system apps
- Integrate system app updates into ROM
- Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
- “Destroy all Market links” feature
- Hypershell speed
- Backup apps without closing them!
- Create your own update.zip containing apps + data!
- Restore individual apps + data from non-root ADB backups!
- Restore individual apps + data from CWM backups!
- Also, Restore individual apps + data from TWRP backups!
- Market auto-updating manager
- System logs cleaner and Dalvik cache cleaner
- Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
- Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from backup or after factory reset
- Protect backup with deletion
- Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
- Backup → Verify → Uninstall an app in one shot
- Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
- CSV export any application DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
- Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
- And lots more
Seemore: AndroRAT Apk
Download Titanium Backup Pro application
How to install Titanium Backup Pro Apk in Smartphone?
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how to turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder Titanium Backup Pro apk.
- Tap on it, Install it.
- And enjoy.
On Android 6.0+ on 1st startup app require to give manual STORAGE permission!
This article and AndroRAT apk tutorial just for an educational purpose use only. If you’re doing any wrong inc49.com will not responsible for it.
This app does not need any root access or any other technical thing to do.