Last Updated on by
Real me C1 and Redmi 6 Comparison:
Realme c1 vs Redmi 6 a quick comparison review which is clarify to you that which one is to purchase and provide more value for money So as the title suggests we would be discussing about these two phones, and also will be recommending you which one to buy, so let’s get started.
At first let’s take a look at their specifications:
- Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) (2.0 Ghz octa core processor based on Cortex-A53).
- GPU powered by PowerVR GE8320.
- 3gb Ram.
- 5.45” IPS HD+ Display(18:9 aspect ratio).
- 32gb internal.
- Dual sim nano + Dedicated Micro Sd card slot.
- Dual rear Camera, 12mp with f 2.2 1.25 μm, PDAF + 5mp f/2.2, 1.12 μm (Depth) with Single tone LED flash.
- Front Camera 5mp with portrait mode.
- Both front and rear can record video maximum 1080p at 30fps.
- 3000mAh battery.
- Fingerprint and all the basic sensors
- And its currently running on latest Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) .
- GPU powered by Adreno 506 .
- 2gb Ram .
- 6.2” HD+ Display with 19:9 aspect ratio Notch Display .
- 16gb Internal .
- Dual sim nano + Dedicated Micro Sd card slot .
- Dual rear Camera setup 13 MP, f/2.2, AF .
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor .
- Front Camera 5mp with portrait mode .
- Both front and rear can record video maximum 1080p at 30fps .
- 4230 mAh battery
- All the basic sensor except fingerprint sensor .
- And its currently running on latest Android 8.1 Oreo .
DISCUSSION Realme c1 vs Redmi 6 :
After watching these specs we can clearly say that none of the devices takes a big lead in the race. Performance wise both the device have great processors according to their price range, but regarding the memory and storage Redmi 6 gets a slight edge as it has 3gb ram with 32gb of inter storage where on the other hand Real Me has only 2gb of ram with 16gb of storage but if the user want to expand the storage both the devices has dedicated memory slot which can be expanded upto 256gb. Regarding display Real Me simply beats the Redmi as it has a larger display with notch which is a shocking thing under this price range. Moving onto the camera both the device produce pretty good images in this price range. Now if we take a look at the batteries Real Me has a 4230mAh capacity where the Redmi has a capacity of 3000mAh. For a moderate user both the batteries can last for the whole day but if the user is sort of a heavy user then the Redmi might need charging at the end of the day. Talking about charging none of the device support fast charging so charging the phone over night will be good idea.
Now its time to wrap up the whole topic. So, in the end we can not declare a winner but there are some facts we cannot ignore like, Real Me is a complete new brand so there will be some doubts that how well their service is. On the other hand Redmi becoming the No. 1 smartphone brand in India, has gained the trust of a huge population so it will be easier for this brand to have some buyer automatically. Another fact is Real me having a notch display in cheaper segment surely catch some eyes. Also both the device run on custom UI like Redmi on MIUI and Real me on Color os, so it is another point where buyers may differ according to their preferences. From the very beginning we are mentioning cheaper segment so actually how cheap we are talking about, the Redmi 6 cost 7999 where Real me cost 6999. So,As all of us have a soft corner regarding the price,in my opinion Real Me 1 would be a great choice in this price segment. Now which one you are going to buy??