Last Updated on by
Is this 2 week since the onePlus 7 pro launched but at this shortage period there have some complaint about to absence ambient display and expected poor camera quality. To solve this problem OnePlus roll out a new software update to fixe camera and ambient display problem.
the update was slated for release this week. This update is supposed to substantially increase the image quality on the OnePlus 7 Pro. There have been valid complaints about the image quality of the device since its launch, despite its 111 overall DxOMark photo score. One would hope that this update brings the OnePlus 7 Pro’s camera quality more in line with the expectations set by that high DxOMark score,
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake and Ambient Display
- Fixed an issue that causes an audio delay with the Bluetooth headset when playing games
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved image quality in HDR scenarios
- Improved image quality in low light
- Fixed white balance issue in several scenarios
- Fixed focus issue in several scenarios
This update is rolling out now. It is a staged rollout so it might take some time for your device to receive the update. OnePlus has yet to publish the update file, but it should be available as soon as the rollout has finished. In Europe, the OnePlus 7 Pro launched with Oxygen OS 9.5.4, so the update will be branded as 9.5.5.