Last Updated on
About Nanu Apk
Those days are passed when you had to pay a huge amount of bills for making telephone calls. With the advancement of internet technology, one can effortlessly make free calls just by having an internet enabled handset using Nanu apk. Though there’re bulk of communication apps which can be used to call your friends, many of them can eat up your 3G data very fast and may not allow you to call to any non-smartphone/landline number.
nanu apk is a clever little app that delivers free calls to any mobile or landline to everyone and everywhere, even on 2G. The updated version introduces a free messaging service which allows nanu users to send unlimited free messages over Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to other users of the app globally.
How to make a call using nanu:
1. Choose the right country code when you dial a number. Alternatively, go to your nanu contacts menu and tap to call.
2. For nanu-out calls, the caller is required to have 2G, EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi; however, the call receiver doesn’t need one.
3. For nanu-to-nanu calls, both the caller and the receiver are required to have an internet connection. By default, when the user you are calling is offline, you will be directed to a nanu-outcall. You will be notified of the free call credits you have available and its equivalent number of minutes you can use to call the destination number. Tap “disconnect” if you do not wish to proceed.
4. Enjoy listening to a non-intrusive voice-advert while waiting for the receiver to pick up your call.
Highlighted Facts Of Nanu Aplication.
• There is no need to logging in or logging in: Share photos and text that really move you.
• Photobooth: Anonymize your photos with a simple swipe gesture and more.
• Nearby Stream: Easily discover postings from your area is easily available.
• Intuitive hashtag search: always check first the topics that interest you most.
• Comment: Comment and discuss postings with other anonymous participants.
• One-to-One Chat: Entertain yourself completely private with other participants.
1. Added Group messaging
2. Improved call quality & stability
3. Improved application stability
4. Fixed call compatibility between nanu Android & nanu iOS
5. Fixed dial pad accessibility
6. Fixed referral credits distribution
7. Fixed minor bugs
How To Install Nanu Apk On Your Android Device?
Now that you are fully aware of Nanu apk and its features. It’s time to move towards the installation guide of the article. Well, the app doesn’t need any hefty requirements to run. You need to have a working internet connection along with This apk to install on your device.
Step 1. First of all, download Nanu apk on your Android smartphone from the download link given. Make sure to remember the location where you have saved the file.
Step 2. Once downloaded, you need to enable the Unknown Sources on your Android device. For that, head to the Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and then enable it.
Step 3. Once enabled, you need to head to the location where you have saved The apk and then open it and tap on ‘Install Nanu apk’.
Step 4. Wait for few seconds until the app installs on your Android smartphone. Once installed, open your App drawer and tap on Nanu apk.
Step 5. Open the apk and do your free calls
Do check: Textnow Apk
Do check: Voxox Apk
|App Download Version||2.1.6|
|Last Updated||July 15, 2016|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Download Nanu Apk Here
In case you find any difficulty while installing the app make sure to drop the comment below and also you can share this wonderful apk with your friends and family members by using the share icon as mentioned below.
Hope you liked this Nanu Apk. If you like, then share this app on social media. And we can ask you anything in the comments. And definitely, subscribe to get the latest apps from our website.