Last Updated on by
Xiaomi launched a whole new full-fledged POCO launcher which is downloaded in Play Store over the 5M+. And now Xiaomi launched Mint launcher which is lightweight for a smoother experience.
Mint Launcher recently launched with Redmi GO phone, and Mint Browser is installed with Redmi GO device. What’s new in Mint Launcher Apk and here you can download this Launcher with a direct download link below.
Mint Launcher 22.214.171.124 Apk Details
|Last Updated||March 21, 2019|
Features of Mint Launcher Apk 126.96.36.199
- Third-party app icon supported
- Users can resize the icons (XS to XL)
- You customize the Home Screen layout according to your desire
- Many Transition effect inbuilt
- An App Drawer, it is the best feature. Default launcher of Xiaomi phones does not have the app drawer.
- Automatic app category in the drawer
- You can Hide specific Apps
- Group apps and uninstall multiple apps at the same time
- Ad-free as of now (Not a feature but good to share this)
- Stock Android style App Open Animation
Download Mint Launcher Apk
More: Puffin Browser Pro Apk Fastet Browser Ever
The Main Motive of Mint Launcher
This launcher mainly builds for the low-end smartphone with less RAM consumption and storage also. Mint means lighter condition. One thing is that it’s not faster than POCO F1 launcher.
Mint Launcher Vs Poco Launcher Comparision
Both of the launcher looks are almost similar as you can see. Same app drawer, same app category menu.
But another side previous version of POCO Launcher and the Mint Launcher are looked same.
Cons of Mint Launcher Apk
- No dark mode
- No double tap to lock
- Notification badges and many more
Pros of Mint Launcher Apk
- Less RAM consumption
- Less storage space
- Fast and Fluid
- Uninstall multiple apps at the same time
How to Install Mint Launcher Apk 188.8.131.52
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn of Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder Mint Launcher.
- Tap on it, Install it.