Last Updated on by
Recently UIDI has launched mAadhaar mobile application for the general public. But many people don’t have an idea about this app. So today in this post we are going to share a complete guide on how to use and download mAaadhar App. In this guide, you will also get step by step instructions that how you can do Aadhar Card Correction using Aadhar Self Service Update Portal. So let’s proceed to the guide of mAadhaar App.
What is mAadhaar App?
mAadhaar is an official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information. In short, you can download or use a digital copy of Aadhaar card, via mAadhaar. Mobile App.
Features of mAadhaar App
- You can download your Aadhaar number information including demographic (in a digital way information anytime anywhere.
- One of the best features of mAadhaar app is TOTP generation, In order to make app more secure time based onetime password is used instead of traditional SMS based OTP.
- You can also update your aadhaar card, You can also give a request for Aadhaar profile data update using this app.
- There is a feature called biometric authentication you can lock or unlock data with biometric.
How to Install mAadhaar App?
Follow below steps to install mAadhaar App on your Android smartphones.
- Open Play store and search for mAadhar.
- Go to download page and click on Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install.(The file size is 10.91MB.)
- After the installation open the app.
- That’s it. You have done.
Setup your Profile in mAddhar App
- Open the mAadhaar app on your device.
- Now, Enter your password to login to the app Now select the three dots on the upper right corner of the interface.
- Now Select or choose the “Add profile” option.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number or simply scan the QR code on your Aadhaar card.
- Now Click on the Next button.
- In the next step, you have to Give relevant permissions to the app to access your SMS.
- After that, An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number.
- The app automatically detects the SMS from UIDAI and enters the OTP.
- Now, The app will download your Aadhaar details on your smartphone
- Now You can access it anytime you want to use your Aadhaar.
- Both the front side as well as the back view of the Aadhaar is auto-downloaded in the app.
Advantage of mAadhaar App
- A user can use mobile as Aadhaar card. This will eliminate a need of carrying Aadhaar card physically. you can use it in a digital form.
- It will be used as an official eKYC document by service providers in the future.
- It will be interfaced to update Aadhaar data.
mAadhaar App For iOS
Many people are looking for the iOs version, but I am sorry to say, guys As of now, mAadhar mobile app is only available for Android users. It is believed that mAadhaar download for iOS will be rolled out soon.