Last Updated on by
First time Google launching their midrange smartphone in the market. A tech youtube channel This is Tech Today who uncovered upcoming 2 pixels devices before their announcement with the packaging and price.
The Google Pixel 3a—the smaller of the 2 upcoming devices—would retail at roughly $399, exactly half the price of the regular Pixel 3’s starting price. The bigger Pixel 3a XL, however, is expected to start at $479, just $80 more than its smaller counterpart.
The promotional images and Droid-Life‘s summary confirm the following details:
- The two devices will support the extraordinary Night Sight mode in the Google Camera app. They will also support portrait mode, Motion Auto Focus, and unlimited Google Photos storage.
- Fast charging support is included, giving you “7 hours of use in just 15 minutes.”
- 3 years of security and OS updates are included since the day the phones launch in the Google store. That means both devices will at least get updates to Android Q, Android R, and Android S, though they may get additional platform updates.
- Call Screen in the Google Phone app is supported.
- The Pixel 3a has a 5.6-inch display and a 3,000mAh battery while the Pixel 3a XL has a 6.0-inch display and a 3,700mAh battery. Both devices will have a 12.2MP Dual Pixel rear camera, an 8MP front camera, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, Active Edge squeeze support, rear-mounted fingerprint scanners, and Android 9 Pie.