Last Updated on
Recently Oppo sub-brand launched their new smartphone Realme 3 after the huge success of Realme 2 and Realme 2 Pro. Even this brand now become so popular and sponsoring PUBG mobile and Free Fire game too. Today’s article is about How to install Google camera in Realme 3. I will tell full process and work through. So, let’s begin Gcam for Realme 3 installation process.
Stock camera vs Google camera which is known as GCam between with these camera apps there are so much different Google camera API is very unique and advance.
Know About Camera2 API
If you’re going to install Gcam or Google camera Realme 3, first you need to know is that your phone support Camera2 API feature or not.
Surprisingly developer ported Camera2 API in MediaTek processor. which means Realme 3 support Camera2 API. Because basically this feature you can see in the Snapdragon processor.
Gcam Download for Realme 3
First, you have to download Gcam for Realme 3 app, The camera app download link in below. Even I posted some image sample below if you want to see you can check out.
Here you good to go how to install Google camera on Realme 3.
How to Install Google Cam on Realme 3?
- First, download this Google camera for Realme 3 from the upper link Download Google Camera APK Version 5.1.018.177624777 for realme 3.
- After download finished open your file manager.
- Navigate to the location where you have downloaded
- Tap on this app
- And install it.
- In case is it shows installation blocked, Please turned on Unknown Sources.
- Open the Gcam or Google Camera.
- Allow permission to the Google Camera on realme 3app. That’s it you are good to go now. Enjoy Google Camera on realme 3.
Images Captured from Realme 3 with Gcam