Filmic pro Features
- Standard, manual and hybrid shooting modes. A shooting style for any skill level.
- Portrait (vertical) and landscape shooting orientations.
- Variable speed zoom.
- High-speed frame rates of 60,120, 240 fps (hardware dependent).
- Slow and fast motion FX options.
- Configurable time lapse Recording.
- Tri-mode histogram, including waveform monitor.
- Adjust video settings after capture (Exposure, contrast, saturation, tint, color temperature).
- Thirds guide for dynamic composition.
- Image Stabilization.
Full manual controls with pull capabilities for:
Up to a dozen different resolutions and aspect ratios including
- HD Widescreen (16:9)
- Cinerama (2.59:1)
- Super 35 (2.39:1)
- Letterbox (2.20:1)
- Digital Cinema Initiative (17:9)
- Standard Definition (4:3)
- Ultra Panavision (2.76:1)
- Square (1:1)
- Flexible encoding options to balance between quality and file size:
- FiLMiC Extreme (up to 100mbps at 2k and higher resolution)
- FiLMiC Quality
3rd Party Hardware Support
- Moondog Labs Anamorphic Adapter (2.40:1)
- 35mm lens adapters
- DJI OSMO Mobile handheld motorized gimbal. Manually control focus/exposure/reticles/record from your
- DJI OSMO Mobile.
Advanced Audio Features
- Headphone audio monitoring
- Dynamic audiometer
- Adjustable audio gain
- Stereo recording support
- Support for external microphone levels