Last Updated on by
If you feel unsafe of using your debit or credit cards at any public stores or anywhere else. There is one solution is to use online payment through any UPI apps. This the right place you here Android Pay Apk.
Android Pay Apk
The new update of Android pay has now enabled the users to pay with any card other than default one too. Now user can just open the app, tap on any card they have and can pay for their favorite thing they like the most. Apart from that, they have now managed to fix the bugs reported from users and also made improvements.
Features of Using Android Pay
- Pay safely at over a million places in US.
- Supports paying within mobile apps.
- Turns your phone into a virtual financial card by providing you with virtual account details.
- Generates transaction details to keep an eye on money flow.
- Let you save gift cards and loyalty cards.
- You can earn the same points or rewards that you do while swiping your real debit or credit cards.
- It has guaranteed security.
- It gives updated payment details
- You are able to use any cards from major banks.
- It is not capable of keeping a picture of the receipts.
- You still need to carry real cards.
- Not every store accepts this payment method.
Download Android Pay
How to install Android Pay on any Android smartphones?
- First of all, download this app from the upper link and saved on a specific folder because it helps you to find installation time.
- Make sure is that your Android device has turned on Unknown sources if you’re using Android 4.4 KitKat to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Android 7.0 does not require to turn off Unknown sources option because by default it is on.
- Here is an image of how you can turn on Unknown Source option.
- After this process – open your file manager and go to download folder,
- Tap on the install button to start the installation process.
How to Use the App
For your information, there are several ways to pay for using this app. If you can see its logo on a store, you can surely use the app to purchase some items. First, you will have to turn on NFC to use the app. Furthermore, make sure your phone is not locked and the screen is on. Put the back of your phone near the terminal, and wait for a few seconds.